Mapversa creates and supplies a wide range of high quality, up-to-date spatial data sets at 15 Meter, 5 Meter and 2.5 Meter resolutions to allow detailed and precise site planning as well as network optimization tasks. Our RF maps allow wireless planners to improve predictions of signal attenuation, other radio propagation effects and assist in finding the optimal location of network base stations and other wireless system transmitters.
Mapversa’s RF maps include:
- Customizable, modular and scalable layers:
- Clutter Maps
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM)
- Vector Maps (streets, river/canal, administrative boundaries at 1:25,000 scale)
- GeoCoded Places
- Satellite and Aerial Orthorectified Imagery
- Fully compatible with all major RF planning tools like Aircom, NetAct, TEMS, Planet, MapInfo/Vertical Mapper , Celplan, Forsk Atoll, etc.
- 1 year data maintenance plan included
15 meter resolution provides a detailed and seamless visualization of the terrain over...